We know IT.
We help our clients by ensuring their tech works.
We believe managed IT services should be invisible.
IT is that simple.
Our mission is to make IT simple, practical and scalable in order to shape the future.
Investigate, Plan, Implement, Support, Enhance.
We make IT work for you.
IT really is that simple.
- ServiceDesk Implementation & Optimization
- ITIL Assessment & Roadmap Development
- Data Center Capacity / Resource Planning
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Disaster Recovery / COOP Planning
- Project & Program Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Digital Marketing Strategies
- Field Support Management
- Enterprise Application Development
- Mobile Application Development
- Computer Forensics / eDiscovery
- Desktop Engineering & Support
- Virus & Malware Remediation
- Network Infrastructure Design
- Data Mining and Migration
- Website Development
- Cabling & Retrofitting
Jude G. DeCoteau, CEO
Experienced IT professional fulfilling cross-functional roles in the private, commercial and government sectors. Proven leadership in the design and implementation of a diverse set of technologies. Key skillsets include systems analysis, requirements engineering, desktop & server support, service desk optimization and field support coordination. Driver of the company vision: Empower global change through technology, sustainable green solutions and altruism.
Reginald Delbrune, Software Architect
Highly motivated, sharp, analytical, problem-solving software solutions developer with 25 years of software development experience, the last 15+ years within the realm of financial software development. Possess the ability to participate in any of or all phases of the software life-cycle development process toward reaching client goals. Key expertise in designing & developing or refactoring multi-tiered innovations on heterogeneous platforms & programming languages.
Sean Tulenko, PMP
Certified Project Management Professional with strong management and operational acumen. Skilled in determining and adhering to clear deliverables, driving schedules and executing within budget. Known for “getting to the root” of troubled projects. Accomplished in guiding staff, mitigating risk and managing vendors. Proficient in all phases of a project lifecycle from initiation to close.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library v3 (ITIL)
- Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
"A real team member and a great consultant!"
"Committed to serving their community with integrity."
"Instrumental in making this initial conversion a success."
"Demonstrated expertise while supporting daily operations."
Offices in MD & PA
Need Your IT to Work for you?
It’s simple, contact us Now